TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 07-24-2015, 11:09 AM   #1
brykasch

Plex Refusing to Show Full Movie Library

I have been using the app since it came out, haven't had any issues. Finally have been going through properly tagging my movie library , correct posters match listings etc. And its looking great.
Plex app on my kindle works great, on my phone its fine. But now on the tivo app it refuses to load the full library. I can go to recently added, films by etc, but if I click on movies to search the whole library it says sorry there was an error, retry, go home, or sign out, I signed out restarted the tivo, restarted the plex program on my computer no go.
Any other device it works fine on except tivo. And the music and photo libraries work fine as well, its just movies the one I need to access the most (of course) that isn't cooperating.

brykasch is offline   Reply With Quote